Area Education Agency 267 Board of Directors has five open seats that will be selected by a vote of the school districts served. The following are the candidates running along with their respective districts:
- Director District 3-Dr. George North, incumbent, running unopposed. Includes the school districts of AGWSR, Alden, Aplington-Parkersburg, Cal, Clarksville, Eldora-New Providence, Grundy Center, Hampton-Dumont, Hubbard-Radcliffe, Iowa Falls and North Butler.
- Director District 4-Darshini Jayawardena, incumbent, running unopposed. Includes the school districts of Belmond-Klemme, Mason City, Osage, Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock (RRMR) and West Fork.
- Director District 5-David Giese, incumbent, running unopposed. Includes the school districts of BCLUW, East Marshall, GMG (Green Mountain-Garwin), Marshalltown and West Marshall.
- Director District 6-Maureen Hansen, former school board member. Includes the school districts of Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom (BGM), Gladbrook-Reinbeck, Grinnell-Newburg, Hudson, Montezuma, North Tama County, South Tama County and Union.
- Director District 9-Dennis Craun, Jr., parent and Mary Jean Blaisdell, retired school principal. Includes the school districts of East Buchanan, Independence, Jesup, and Waterloo.
AEA 267 appreciates the dedication and time of all current board members and those running for election! Ballots must be received by September 30. The new board members will begin their term of office on October 7. Terms are for four years.