Request an Official Transcript
- Log into your My267 account and click on “Request My Transcript”
- Review your personal information and update if necessary
- Complete the area titled "Transcript Options" and click on "Send Request"
- Transcript will only reflect graduate, licensure renewal, substitute authorization, and paraeducator credit. Courses taken for “No Credit” will not be displayed.
- Uses of an official transcript: move on a salary schedule, renew your licensure with the BOEE using a paper submission, and apply for a job or admission to a college.
AEA PD Learning System
Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Trainings such as Mandatory Reporting of Abuse, Bloodborne Pathogens, Medication Administration, Asbestos Awareness, etc."
- Log into your AEA Learning System account
- Click on "Certificate" by your completed training
AEA PD Online
- Go to AEA PD Online Professional Development
- Go to “To view your class history and current enrollment, Click here…”
- Enter your login information
- Review your personal information and click "Continue"
- Click on "Download your Transcript"